Back In The City + New Hair

September 11, 2015

Location: Amsterdam

Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout



Hey everyone

After spending all this time in Bali, I am now officially back in Amsterdam. Which is leaving me with mixed emotions. Of course it's great to be back and being able to sleep in my own bed, hug my cat Twinkle and roam around in my kitchen. Being reunited with my closet is also a good thing, because whenever I am away on my travels I do miss that the most. I suffer from a serious case of separation anxiety from my beloved closet every time I am away. I know, I know it sounds kind of dramatic but to me it is. On the other hand I miss Indonesia terribly. The beautiful weather, foods and people are something I could get used to being around for a longer period of time. I am even thinking of giving up my closet just to be there again, now that's true love right?

Now back, I decided it was time for a new hair look. My hair is naturally curly, but I always straighten it with a flat iron, which of course is not great for the health of my hair. For some reason I was longing to pull out my curls again. I went to see my hairdresser and he advised to get the Brazilian blowout. This treatment improves the health and condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The effect will last for a whopping twelve weeks.

 After the treatment it left my frizzy curls smoother and silkier. I was thinking about adding caramel ombre highlights to my dark brown hair. But just to be sure I thought it was a good idea to try the look by adding Luxury For Princess clip in hair extensions in the colors: Chestnut brown and Golden brown to my already long hair. This way I wouldn't have to color my damaged locks, which I am desperately trying to revitalize with weekly hair masks and vitamins. Trust me you need this after your hair has suffered the harsh summer sun rays and heat tools. I will share a post with the products I am using currently soon. If you would like to glam up your own hair with a few pieces of Luxury For Princess clip ins yourself? Use special code: "tamarachloe" for a discount at check out by visiting the site here. I am sure you will love them!



Balinese silver jewelry, Shelac nails, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Vierl pilaren pannekoeken huis, Amsterdam
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Tamara Chloé, Brazilian Blowout, Curly hair, Bronde haircolor, Ombre
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Chanel Boybag, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout
Vera Perle sandals, Costa Fashion Amsterdam, Tamara Chloé
Bronde hair, Ombre hair, Curly hair, Tamara Chloé, TC Style Clues, Kakhi Tunic Dress, Brazilian Blowout, Curly hair, Bronde haircolor, Ombre haircolor

All photos shot by: EJC Maturbongs 

Hair treated and styled by Ido's Cutting Crew in Amsterdam


I was wearing: Tunic Dress: Market in Bali // Boy Bag: Chanel // Sandals: Vera Pelle at Costa Fashion 


I am using these products to maintain the Brazilian Blow Out and nourish my hair at the same time:

Get products:  






Enjoy a lovely weekend everyone and thanks for reading!

With love Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on:




 

26 comments:

  1. I love your hairstyle! Beautiful!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how you feeling after having left Indonesia, Im sure you will be back there soon! And your hair is absolutely stunning Tamara, just love your new look, curls suit u and give you a natural and sexy mood! Looking wonderful and stylish as ever! Enjoy the weekend my lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohw yeah I will be back soon LOL. Thanks so much Lilli! Enjoy your weekend xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pics Tamara and it is great to know that you had a wonderful vacation.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Beauty! It sure was wonderful! Enjoy your weekend! xx

      Delete
  4. I actually like/ prefer your hair curly....not to say that straight is bad but perhaps because I've only seen you with straight. Your pictures are always beautiful and it's so easy to be consumed by your posts. Thanks for following me and sharing your style journey also.

    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind Olivia! Your words mean so much! Thank you.
      My boyfriend prefers my curly hair versus straight as well, so I think I will stick with this look for a while LOL!
      Great to see you stop by hun!

      xx Kisses

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks spectacular! I am sure your memories from Bali will keep you inspired for the days to come. :)
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing my lovely Tamara! I saw your pictures on Instagram and I loved it! The hair extensions look so amazing!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit, gorgeous pics!!!! ur lookin wonderful!!!))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Gorgeous:) Love Everything
    sooo Gorgeous Darling:)
    Love it:)
    Wish you Amazing New Years Eve
    Love Kisses Open Kloset
    True Beauty Comes From Within
    www.openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so inspiring, amazing pictures
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! I like your blog! You're beautiful and amazing! I took my new blog. I would be very pleased if you find time to appreciate it! Thank you! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This dress was made for you
    I love your style and your blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete