Double Fringe

March 25, 2015

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_6397 SuperTrash Fringe Durian top, Chanel Boy bag, H&M paris Collection over the knee boots, Tamara Chloé (3)



 Hey everyone


As you may have noticed, Spring and Summer 2015 will be all about the seventies. Anything fringe is a huge part of this fabulous bohemian fashion trend. With the weather starting to look more like Spring, I am slowly getting ready for the new season by pairing this fabulous SuperTrash fringed shirt with casual blue jeans, suede over the knee boots and a cozy cardi to keep me warm when it still gets chilly. How I'm enjoying those first few rays of spring sunshine.

Goodbye Winter, hello Spring!



DSC_6319 H&M Paris Show, Over The Knee boots, Tamara Chloé
DSC_5912 Tamara Chloé. SuperTrash Durian Fringe Top, Chanel Boy bag2
DSC_6412 Tamara Chloé, H&M Paris Show Over The Knee Boots, SuperTrash fringe Durian top, Chanel Boy bag
DSC_6295 Pieces Bohemian coin necklace, Tamara Chloé FINAL
DSC_6376 Tamara Chloe, SuperTrash durian fringe top final,
DSC_5700 flowers Amsterdam, Tamara Chloe
DSC_5952 Tamara Chloé, SuperTrash Durian Top, Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_6314 Fringe shirt, Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6425 Tamara Chloé, Chanel Boy Bag2
DSC_6066 Tamara Chloé, SuperTrash Durian top, Fringe shirt, Paris Show H&M over the knee boots, Chanel boy bag, Tamara Chloé2
DSC_5860 Tamara Chloé, Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_5814 Tamara Chloé, Over The knee boots
DSC_6330 Tamara Chloé FINAL

Photos shot by: EJC Maturbongs


I was wearing: Fringe Top SuperTrash here // Cardigan (sold out) Culture // Jeans: America Today, Bag: Chanel Boy Flap // Necklace: Pieces, similar at Topshop here // Rings: Forever 21 // Hat: Albert Cuyp Market Amsterdam, love this one too here // Over The Knee Boots: (sold out) H&M Paris Show Collection. 



 Get the look:







 I have always been a fan of the bohemian trend. I don't wear it all the time as I am into all kinds of different styles, but when Summer hits you can find me wearing this style almost nonstop.  Basically because it is so fun and flirty, carefree yet so feminine and pretty. I am extremely excited with the new Spring trends and can't wait to share these with you all in my upcoming posts. 

I think it is fun to mix your personal style with trendy pieces. Staying true to yourself is key I think. I love new trends, but they do fade away. I tend to stick to more classic pieces that I can wear for years and only buy a few trend pieces every new season. I think I have mentioned it before, but I have owned way too many pieces of clothing that I never wore again. Such a shame don't you think? Of course, when a trend is as fabulous as the fringe trend I can't keep myself from overloading on it big time.  

What is your favorite new trend for the spring season?

Thanks for stopping by everyone and I will talk to you all again soon!

With love Tamara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on:
     




19 comments:

  1. hey sweety, happy to see u here))))) wow!!! ur outfit is soooo original n sooooo chic!!!!! luv it!!!! have a wonderful day, my luv))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girly, always trying to keep it original here;) xx <3

      Delete
  2. hi tamara, stunning outfit..i love your outfit...and your necklace is fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This necklace is definitely one of my favorite pieces at the moment! Thanks Maria!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tamara! Im into boho trend too, is my fav for the spring as well and in fact Im totally drooling everything you are wearing and have matched together, well done! Looking so gorgeous and stunning as ever, I love the overknees in suede and the cardi, it must be so cosy! I also agree with what you said, trends are nice and cool to follow, but is always better to stay loyal to your own style. Hugs lovely woman xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the weather still being slightly cold, feeling"cosy" is definitely a must lol! Thanks so much Lilli!

      Delete
  4. Great outfit
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Spring is here too after such a long cold winter. I love your layered look and the fringe on fringe.
    Great accessories as always..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like winter takes longer every year lol! So glad it is finally over, thanks so much Beauty!

      Delete
  6. You're so gorgeous my dear Tamara!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bohemian look. You are glowing! Love it!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit doll, that boots are fabulous !
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Tamara and Great outfit makes a perfect combination !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of this seventies trend. Your outfit is great, perfectly mixing beautiful items.
    Love your fringe top!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete