Sweater Style With Wulterkens


November 11, 2013

DSC_8783 xx resize

Hey everyone

It is definitely sweater weather out here. This is where Dutch brand: Wulterkens comes in with their uber trendy sweaters and tee's. I love cool details and how fun are these studded shoulders?

DSC_8314 Houndstooth skirt resize

DSC_8724

DSC_8425 resize

DSC_8752

DSC_8824 resize

DSC_8944

DSC_8958

DSC_8992 houndstooth skirt, Studded sweater

DSC_8772

Sweater: Wulterkens: here , Denim Jacket: Zara  Skirt: Primark (last season), Heels: Sergio Todzi, Necklace: Pieces (the silver version) :here, Bag:Lady Store Amsterdam, Sunnies:Albert Cuyp

Get the look:



I don't think I have ever worn a sporty sweater on my blog before. 

The thing is: I only like them when they are worn in a feminine way. I am not the "sporty"  type of girl, so when I was asked to style a sweater by fabulous brand: Wulterkens Clothing,  I immediately knew it needed a knee length skirt and some printed high heels. As you all know I love "tough vs girly and classy" and I have actually worn this hounds tooth printed skirt on the blog before check it out: here and here
 I could not resist to pull this skirt out of my closet again, simply because this print is hotter then ever. With this print being one of my favorites, I am not complaining. 

Yesterday the city of Amsterdam was buzzing for MTV's EMA's and I was soooo bummed I could not attend. First of all I have been sick with a flu that seems to just not want to go away for weeks now. This is the main reason for not posting as frequent as usual, I am sorry you guys.  Every time I think I am getting better the headaches and chills are kicking my butt back into bed again.  My days have been filled with resting and drinking lots and lots of green smoothies. Because I have been living under a rock, or so it feels, I did not find out the EMA's were going to be held right here in this city until three days before the event! Ugggh too late and sick to arrange great seats and after party tickets bummeeeeerrrrrr!

When we came back home from drinks and shooting this outfit I found this huge white limo in front of my apartment building. I was like whuuuuut? 
When I was living in LA, this was a regular thing especially because I lived right next door to the famous Kodak theater on North Orange drive. Check google maps if you don't believe me. Every week there seemed to be a red carpet event just two steps away from my door so I was used to not being able to pull out of my drive way because it would be blocked by for example George Clooney and friends, it was very irritating!
Just kidding, of course it was FABULOUS .

Out here in Amsterdam, it is a completely different story, Although this city is very pretty and picturesque, we don't stumble upon white stretch limos. "Hollywood glamour" is far to be found and we can only lust for it by watching the E-channel, okay I am exaggerating now but it is not far from the truth.  I live very close to the famous Amstel hotel ( the only classy place in this town) and yesterday it was packed with recording artists like: Robin Thicke, Snoop Dog, Eminem and Miley Cyrus, just to name a few! This stretch was on it's way to pick up one of these big names and take them to the event while I had to stay home like Cinderella.  I had to sit my self on this car and take photo's like an Hollywood tourist just for old times sake. Right now I am still in bed with thick blankets and hot tea ánd a green smoothie in my hand and  kicking myself for missing out on a spectacular event while all my party dresses are collecting dust in my closet.
Oh well maybe I should watch more MTV,
Or maybe I should visit my beloved Los Angeles again,  I choose the latter! 

Have a fabulous start of the week everyone and check out Wulterkens Clothing for fabulous shirts right here before you leave

With Love Tamara Chloé

 Don't forget to join me on:




18 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! I'm so sorry you dont feel well! Stay warm, rest and get better soon! Sorry also you couldnt take part to the event, oh my I can imagine how much crowdy the city must have been for the Ema. The limo looks outstanding!:) Btw, your outfit is really fashionable, I like the way you styled the sweater with the skirt and the printed pumps, very glam!:) Have a great start of the week my dear and take care, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un look muy trabajado, nos ha encantado, un bellezón. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.

    Besitos

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveyour style soo much Tamara! I'm so happy to have a day off to spend time on your blog! This skirt is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Beautiful Pics!!! I love your Sweater and Necklace so much!!! Very stylish!!! Many Kisses from Germany :-*

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamara, discover your blog and find a stylish girl!
    love your style..

    hope you feel better,
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! perfect outfit, my luv)))) xoxo)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning Tamara! Perfect outfit!
    Xxx


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit!!! Love the top and the skirt and the lace bag ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such a pity you couldn't attend, but your health is definitely more important. Hope you get better soon Tamara. Take care of you :) Love this sassy houndstooth skirt, the fit is incredible one you and love the print mix with the chic heels. Need to borrow that gorgeous necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have amazing bone structure and love your punk chic outfit. Hope you get well soon!

    - zozo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow looking so so gorgeous! Loving the houndstooth skirt, so perfect for fall!
    Really love your blog :) I've followed you on bloglovin, and I can't wait for your next post! Feel free to follow me if you like reading my blog after your visit :)
    Love,
    LindsayVoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look! love the pattern in the skirt and the heels. so in love with your necklace. you look amazing as always :)

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want a necklace like that. I love it. Also those shoes are totally awesome!

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your outfit and pictures! You look like a Hollywood star on the limo! I liled the skirt, the shoes and the sweater as well! Amazing, I listened to MTV a lot and all the time they were advertising MTV EMA Amsterdam! And you saw this limo! It is right, in LA it's quite normal, so, how lovely to spit that star limo there! You always look stunning! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that skirt stat.....& you're channeling your inner Hollywood star again TC!!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete