Red And Leopard

November 19, 2013


DSC_9464 Red jacket and a leopard dress Resized

Hey everyone

Sometimes us ladies want to go "diva" and that's what I felt like doing for this post.
Red lips, big wavy hair and a leopard printed dress. Perfect for a night out with the girls or a hot date with the hubby.  
What do you guys think?


DSC_9610 resize2

DSC_9471 real resize 2

Collage red jacket

DSC_9838

DSC_9585 resize

DSC_9819

DSC_9470 RED JACKET RESIZE 3

DSC_9912

Dress: LadyStore Amsterdam, Jacket: Toxic, Heels: Mango, Rings: H&M, Clip in extensions: Luxury For Princess: here, Hair styled by Ido's Cuttingcrew.


Get the look:




Although I am a fierce lover of edgy, modern and classy styles, sometimes I really love to look glamorous and ultra feminine.

Red and leopard print  is a very tricky combination and we have to be careful not to end up looking trashy. This is the reason why I chose for a mid length dress to keep the total look classy.
I paired the outfit with tartan printed heels for a modern and trendy twist. How do you guys like my big wavy hair? I used to wear it like this all the time, when I lived in Los Angeles and lately I have been keeping my hair mostly straight, so big bouncy waves are such a fun change!

I already mentioned it on Instagram, but although I have long hair myself, I once again added some clip-in extensions from Luxury For Princess to create a hairstyle that looks even more voluminous and dramatic.
Check out the website here if you are eager to create the look!  The cool thing is:  I have a great surprise for you. You can use exclusive code: "tamarachloe"" for a discount on your purchase! Great with the holidays coming up right?
Talking about the holidays, am I the only one who's already  looking for the ultimate Christmas dress? I can't seem to make a decision on the color. Will it be black, red, pink, blue or metallic, I can't seem to make up my mind.

 So how about you? 
Any great dresses in mind for the holidays coming up?

I want to wish you all a fantastic day and thanks for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

------------------------------------------------------

Sexy hair and red lips need sexy music, I looooove this song by No Doubt!
Gwen Stefani is killing it with her fierce and edgy style!

No Doubt: Hella Good 

 


Don't forget to join  me on:  


36 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning look!!! I absolutely LOVE your hair and make up! I like you with straight hair, too, but this is truly an amazing hair style!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely compliment Klara, thanks so much babe! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You looking amazing in that outfit..i love it much..
    ur hair looks pretty as releasing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara, you are a true DIVA!:D Looking mesmerizing and super gorgeous! Wow! I adore your wave hair and the clip in extensions you have added, the volume is amazing, totally suits you! Love also the combo of the leopard dress with the red. I still havent chose the Xmas dress as well as the the New Year's Eve, for sure something in black or red or gold!:) Kisses lovely!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss RED lololol MY PICK too hahahaha, thanks so much Lilli! xoxo

      Delete
  4. stunning look! love the red leather jacket with the leopard dress. The heels complete the look perfectly. perfect jewelry for the look. you look amazing

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamara my dear , you look absolutely stunning !!! :) I love how you choose to wear this lovely dress ! :) and jacket is perfect ! :)
    kisses my darling ,
    and lovely weekend wish you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw je ziet er prachtig uit..
    en wat een prachtige bos met haar!!
    jaloers!

    liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY as lovely should be.....I will always be a friend and fan of your pretty face & awesome style TC!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamara,
    Sometimes I feel like you must think I'm on repeat but you look AMAZING!!!
    Seriously.
    You're so beautiful and you have such confidence...it shows through so well in your shots.
    I love that you mixed leather, plaid and animal print. It totally works!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet words always make my day Martha!

      Thanks so much doll! xoxo

      Delete
  9. My gorgeous friend, love this whole look:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweety, you should seriously be a full time model, you look stunning here! Love the sassy leopard dress and the fantastic jacket, well styled with poise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful in every picture, I love this outfit, right down to every last detail!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! Yesss I love getting down into the details lol xoxo

      Delete
  12. Amazing photos! you are so pretty :P

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so amazing, I just cannot find the words:-) I love your outfits. Love

    ReplyDelete